Katharina's Fund


My sweet, talented friend Katharina is raising money for medical care and loss of income due to illness. If you follow my blog you've seen her as my subject over the years.  She has also been a co-conspirator in my life artistically since we met seven years ago in front of a juice bar. Kat and I bonded over our curly hair woes and artistic endeavors in this crazy-fun City of Angels.  Many freelance gigs have come my way because of her support of my photography.

I love her and would appreciate you sharing this GoFundMe page and/or donating if you are able.



It's rare to find someone that inspires you with their art and sheer presence.  Collaborating with friends and people you love is as good as it gets.  I hope that we can come together as a community to support our creative sister.




Art by Katharina Pretl www.lanafutura.com