Chaotic Vortex

This 2020 year has been the most disorienting of times. I wanted this piece to be a video collage of how it has felt to me during quarantine. Words can hardly describe the tension between creative expression and survival mode, our world’s unfolding drama and my frequent escapes to nature - bypassing suffocating mandates in search of freedom...


Filmed, edited and VFX by me 
Song “With Some Malice” by Francesco D’Andrea licensed for personal online use 
.
I’m continually inspired by the visual artists from the Surreal and Avant-garde era. Big thanks to those that came before 
.
Part Two coming someday! These videos I make are always a sort of moving sketch book for something grander and more “real” to be made in the future. However, time waits for no one and I will always make art whenever and anyway I can.